Thomas Foster & Scot & Millfield & Liah Barrett - I Became A Rainbow

Sunflower Promotion
von -
Thomas Foster & Scot & Millfield & Liah Barrett - I Became A Rainbow
🎵 NEW RELEASE

Thomas Foster & Scot & Millfield & Liah Barrett

I Became A Rainbow
LABEL ZYX Music GmbH & Co. KG
PROMO ZYX Music GmbH & Co. KG
RELEASE 11. August 2026
GENRE House
Über den Song

After every storm comes a new beginning. With "I Became A Rainbow", Thomas Foster, Scott & Millfield and Liah Barrett deliver an emotional electronic anthem about breaking free from the past and finding hope again. Blending melodic house, progressive and uplifting trance influences, the track tells the story of a woman who rediscovers light, freedom and herself after leaving a toxic relationship behind. The unforgettable line, "I became a rainbow after the rain," becomes a powerful symbol of healing and new beginnings. Recorded with a real symphonic orchestra at the renowned FAME'S Scoring Stage, the production blends authentic orchestral emotion with modern electronic soundscapes, creating a rich and deeply moving listening experience. Bringing together Thomas Foster's cinematic vision, Scott & Millfield's signature melodic sound and Liah Barrett's heartfelt vocals, "I Became A Rainbow" beautifully unites electronic music with authentic symphonic orchestration. Sometimes the most beautiful colors only appear after the rain.

3/related/default