Anthony Montuori - Lamb Of I AM

Sunflower Promotion
von -
0
Anthony Montuori - Lamb Of I AM
🎵 NEW RELEASE

Anthony Montuori

Lamb Of I AM
LABEL GuitarFait
PROMO Eshed Music & Art
RELEASE 2. April 2026
GENRE Rock
Über den Song

Blending the raw, emotive energy of 90s grunge with the polished sonic depth of early 2000s alternative rock, Anthony Montuori delivers a sound that is both nostalgic and profoundly spiritual. His music is defined by a commitment to the "golden era" of guitar tone thick, saturated textures and soaring solos that pay homage to the legends of the Pacific Northwest and the alt-rock boom. Beyond the wall of sound lies a lyrical foundation built on deep biblical exploration. Anthony’s songwriting moves past surface-level themes, diving into complex scriptural narratives and personal faith with an honesty that mirrors the grit of the music itself. Whether he's channeling high-gain intensity or melodic introspection, every track is crafted to be a sonic bridge between timeless truth and uncompromising rock and roll. Now Anthony Montuori releases his newest single, “Lamb of I AM”, on April 2nd, 2026. Stay tuned!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

0 Kommentare

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release

Kommentar veröffentlichen (0)
3/related/default