ClayRoses
ClayRoses is Marc and Amber Wheeles, two people learning to stay soft enough to be shaped by the Potter and stubborn enough to keep blooming. They write and sing from a deep, Creator-rooted place of covenant truth. There is no big production team or marketing machine behind the name. They are Clay because they are still being formed. They are Roses because something beautiful can still grow in ordinary dirt when the roots go deep enough. “I can honestly say ‘Outside Redemption’ was written by our Heavenly Father through me. I wrote the whole song, music, and lyrics in about 45 minutes,” says Marc. “No way I did that on my own; it had to be Father...I hope everyone who hears it keeps moving forward on the path He has laid ahead, and that the song brings real encouragement as they walk toward their divine destination.” “I wrote ‘You Own Me’ as my love song to the Creator. I was deep in a place of real darkness when I felt His overwhelming love break through and fill me with a peace that surpasses all understanding. This song is my honest acknowledgment of my own flaws...and my complete surrender to the Creator and His ways,” says Amber.´ClayRoses doesn’t pretend to have it all figured out. They simply keep showing up with guitars, notebooks, and the quiet conviction that the ancient Way still leads somewhere real.

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release