Eigenart feat. Claus Pieper - Even When I'm Deep

Sunflower Promotion
von -
0
Eigenart feat. Claus Pieper - Even When I'm Deep
🎵 NEW RELEASE

Eigenart feat. Claus Pieper

Even When I'm Deep
LABEL ZYX Music GmbH & Co. KG
PROMO ZYX Music GmbH & Co. KG
RELEASE 18. August 2026
GENRE Melodic House
Über den Song

Eigenart releases their new Deep House single “Even When I’m Deep”. With “Even When I’m Deep,” the electronic duo Eigenart continues their musical journey with consistency and focus. The track represents modern Deep House with atmospheric soundscapes, warm grooves, silky vocal lines, and the signature depth that Eigenart is known for inviting listeners both to immerse themselves and to dance. Behind Eigenart are Claus Pieper and Werner Balzuweit, who have been producing music together since 2003. Starting from roots in ambient, lounge, and downbeat music, they have continuously developed their sound and, in recent years, established themselves with several high-quality Deep House productions on international labels. With “Even When I’m Deep,” Eigenart reveals an even more intimate side of their sound. Hypnotic rhythms, carefully crafted harmonies, and an organic flow merge into a production that impressively underlines the duo’s distinctive style. For more than two decades, Eigenart has stood for musical independence and high-quality electronic productions. With this new single, Claus Pieper and Werner Balzuweit once again demonstrate their instinct for contemporary Deep House, combining emotional depth with an international club sound.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

0 Kommentare

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release

Kommentar veröffentlichen (0)
3/related/default