Kingseyes - Love In The Air

Sunflower Promotion
von -
0
Kingseyes - Love In The Air
🎵 NEW RELEASE

Kingseyes

Love In The Air
LABEL Happy Village Music
PROMO Musikvorstellungen
RELEASE 19. September 2026
GENRE Reggae
Über den Song

Love In The Air is something special, strong and full of energy. This song was inspired by my own experience, that's why I'm so proud to share it with the world. I hope this song will uplift and encourage my listeners to be courageous and not be afraid. When the world gives you negativity, give it positive energy. When they bring jealousy, answer with love. Because there's enough love to go around trust me. And if love is your shield, nothing can stop you. So have no fear. Don't limit yourself. Just live, dance, sing and be free. In case you're hearing my song for the first time, I'm Kingseyes and you have just unlocked a new favourite Artist. Stay with me. We are going to have a great time together because niceness is guaranteed.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

0 Kommentare

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release

Kommentar veröffentlichen (0)
3/related/default