Diego Amaro - I Wanna Know

Sunflower Promotion
von -
0
Diego Amaro - I Wanna Know
🎵 NEW RELEASE

Diego Amaro

I Wanna Know
LABEL Sound Dissonance
PROMO Sound Dissonance
RELEASE 28. August 2026
GENRE Techno
Über den Song

Sound Dissonance welcomes Diego Amaro with his latest techno release, "I Wanna Know," arriving on 28 August. Driven by a powerful techno groove and a compelling vocal presence, "I Wanna Know" combines club-focused energy with a strong emotional character. The track builds around punchy drums, a deep driving low end and atmospheric electronic elements, while the vocal adds an engaging hook that gives the production its distinctive identity. Balancing hypnotic momentum with modern techno aesthetics, Diego Amaro creates a track designed for both peak-time dancefloors and late-night sets. The arrangement develops naturally, introducing tension and energy while keeping the groove at the center of the production. "I Wanna Know" represents another strong addition to the Sound Dissonance catalogue, bringing together a driving techno foundation and memorable vocal elements for a contemporary club sound.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

0 Kommentare

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release

Kommentar veröffentlichen (0)
3/related/default