Oktavvia
Oktavvia makes dark pop for the moment right before everything changes, the calm before something breaks. Rooted in modern synthwave, her sound runs on contrast. It breathes, then it hits. Her choruses arrive like a decision being made. Underneath them, two forces pull against each other. One pulls inward: the weight of someone gone, the empty chair. The other pushes back hard: the kiss-off, the door closing, the refusal to be told who she is. A song can ache in one breath and go for the throat in the next. The writing comes from lived experience, not imitation, which is why it lands as honest before it lands as anything else. "I Decide” is a walkout set to a pulse. Set over a dark pop production that moves like a heel strike on cracked pavement, Oktavvia shuts down every voice that tried to tell her who she should be. “You say I'll regret this, I say watch me live it” - the song doesn't argue, it closes the door. Sharp, physical, and built around a chorus that lands like a final word, “I Decide” is the anthem of someone done explaining herself.

Dein Feedback zu diesem Release